a) SCREW JACKS, ELECTROMECHANICAL ACTUATORS, COUPLINGS…
BALL AND SCREW JACK SYSTEMS
SERVOMECH trapezoidal and ball screw jacks are suitable for a wide variety of uses. They can be employed to lift, pull, move, or align any kind of loads, with a perfect synchronism which can hardly be obtained with other handling methods.
The screw jacks and ball screw jacks can be employed singularly or in groups properly connected with shafts, joints, and/or bevel gearboxes.
They can be driven by different motors: electrical, with either alternating or direct current, as well as pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven manually or with any other type of transmission.
In addition to the models shown in the catalogues, SERVOMECH can produce custom designed screw jacks to meet all the requirements.
SERVOMECH Screw Jacks
b) ELECTROMECHANICAL CYLINDER: ENERGY-EFFICIENT SOLUTION FOR HEAVY LOAD APPLICATIONS
SERVOMECH robust electromechanical cylinder were developed for use in heavy load applications. Designed as a completely modular system with an integrated planetary or recirculating ball screw assembly, it is designed for cost-efficient work, even under tough conditions.
Advantages resulting from special product features:
• Exact positioning, high dynamics, powerful drive and long service life through the use of
• Low design and installation costs as the complete system is ready to install and turn on
• high-precision linear screw drives
• High energy efficiency and low environmental impact
• No leakages
• A simple, robust design for a long service life, even in tough environments
• A complete modular system and great variability for high application flexibility
• Optional connection to a central lubrication system reduces downtime and saves time and money
• An intelligent drive system for free programmability and the implementation of complex traversing profiles
Under harsh environmental conditions, position heavy loads weighing several tons precisely to the micrometre, press powerfully, assemble or close, and vary the motion sequences freely when doing so.
The units are suitable for machinery and equipment as well as for outdoor use.